Foundation 2021 School Tours
- Tours will run for approximately 1 hour
- Individual tours (for 2021 enrolments) can be made by appointment from Term 2 onwards
Group Tour Dates
- Thursday 12th March 2020 – 10am
- Tuesday 17th March 2020 – 12noon
- Wednesday 25th March 2020 – 2.15pm
- Monday 4th may 2020 – 9.30am – Families are welcome to attend assembly in the hall beforehand if they wish.
- Saturday 16th May – 11am till 12.30pm – First Transition session (BBQ) with tours available
Please telephone the school office on 9583 5746 if you wish to attend one of these tours.
The enrolment process at CEPS is a very simple one. The only documentation parents of children enrolling in a Victorian state school for the first time must produce is evidence of date of birth of the child concerned and his/her immunisation certificate, which is obtained from the Department of Human Services. Children who are not Australian citizens are required to provide a copy of their current visa.
Please note that children enrolling in the Prep year must be at least 5 years of age by the 30th of April in the year in which they enrol.
The enrolment form must be filled in and signed and submitted as soon as possible. Enrolment Form
For information about our transition program from kindergarten to school please click on the link below.
Click 2021 Foundation Transition Program for more information
Click Foundation Information Booklet 2020 (2021 Booklet will be available in November 2020)